SOFTWARE INDUSTRIAL > Eureka
IMPROVES PRODUCTIVITY, INCREASES PROFITS AND AVOID COLLISION PROBLEMS OF YOUR MACHINE
Find the best solution for your simulation and optimisation requirements.
- Accurate and realistic simulation
- Full analysis of results
- Simulation for multi-channel Mill-Turn machines
- Powerful integrated editor for real-time G Code changes directly in Eureka and simulated again without the need to restart the process.
- Material removal simulation
- Additive simulation (material addition) and hybrid
- Simulation of tool changes, spindle changes and pallet changes
- Analysis of cutting conditions
- Emulates all control functionalities: G Code and M functions, coordinate systems, tool length and radius compensation, drilling cycles, multiple cycles and logical instructions.
- Real-time collision detection between all parts, stocks and machine accessories.
- Interactive automated tools to insert or modify approach and retraction movements between operations.
- Emulates probing routines
- The tool length optimisation function calculates the minimum tool length to avoid collisions.
- Real-time viewing of coordinate systems and tool reference points
- Checks limit switches of JOG and MDI functionality
- Increases productivity, and avoids collisions
- Dimensional analysis of machined stock Easy measurement of diameters, thickness and distances Compares between machined stock and CAD design model 3D identification of gouging and material excess to allow analysis from any point of view Exports machined material such as a 3D high-quality file with any CAD system Produces standard reports and/or defined by users in PDF or Excel formats Uses said reports to prepare quotations or optimise machining processes
G Code simulation for:
- 3, 4 and 5 axis milling machines
- Production machines
- Multi-channel Mill Turn
- Swiss-type turn
Real-time simulation with millions of robot movements thanks to its calculation technology.
- Realistic 3D simulation of the whole work cell
- Real time material removal simulation
- Collisions, singularities and out of limit detection
- Automatic tool change management
- Handling of tool paths with millions of points
- Interactive toolpath editing
- Automatic Optimisation of robot and external axes movements
- Powerful visual tools for fixing collisions, singularities and axes path limits
- Machining with disks and blades
- Machining with the workpiece mounted on the robot and fixed tools
- Designed for all industrial robots on the market: ABB, Kuka, Fanuc, Motoman, Kawasaki, Staubli, Comau, …
- Can be interfaced with the most popular CAD/CAM and tools management systems: SolidCAM, ALPHACAM, VISI, RTM, EDGECAM, GO2CAM, CAMWORKS, CREO, MASTERCAM, CIMATRON, GIBBSCAM, DELCAM, WORKNC, TEBIS, ZW3D, TDM, WINTOOL, ZOLLER TMS.
- Eureka converts APT code generated by a CAM system into a program for a 6 or more axes robot cell, using a dedicated postprocessing module. During the conversion process Eureka calculates the optimal movements of the robots and of the external axes simulating all aspects of machining.
- The software detects problems like singularities, collisions, out of limits and it offers powerful, easy-to-use tools to overcome them. Collisions are computed considering all parts, including the machined stock. The 64-bit version allows very fast processing of unlimited size files.
- Eureka Robot supports any number of external axes (rotary tables, linear rails, etc.), automatic tool changes, multiple spindles, shared motors, fixed tools and robot-mounted parts.
- G Code simulation and generation for robot machining with the tool mounted on the robot or workpiece on the robot.
- G code simulation and generation for spray painting
- Collision detection in robot machining processes
- Limit switch detection
AI algorithms enable fully automated optimisation All you need is:
- The NC program
- A 3D stock model
- The tool geometry
Supplements for all main CAM and tool management systems are available: SolidCAM, ALPHACAM, VISI, RTM, EDGECAM, GO2CAM, CAMWORKS, CREO, MASTERCAM, CIMATRON, GIBBSCAM, DELCAM, WORKNC, TEBIS, ZW3D, TDM, WINTOOL, ZOLLER TMS.
- Program optimisation and reduced machining times
- Longer tool life The tool cutting conditions can be optimised, reducing tool wear and machine tension.
- Improves surface quality In finishing operations, Eureka Chronos helps improving the workpiece quality while reducing manual surface postprocessing
- Reduces machining times
- Improves surface finishes in milling processes